Hi, I’m Milan Lustig. I am currently a hobby developer / student. I spend way too much time configuring Neovim. Currently, I am working on creating my own compiled programming language SWO.
Here are some of my projects and experiences
- SWO - my compiled programming language built in c# and LLVM with a custom-made parser
- Programming team lead - First Robotics CSHCyberhawks
I built a custom swerve drive train complete with no-accelerometer odometry, PIDs, field orientation, and a self-correcting motion-profiled autonomous mode.
- The Fig Office - My submission to the week long 2022.2 Brackey's game jam.
In this game, I created a full custom 3d character controller, AI behavior system, and dialogue system. I also did all of the game, level, and UI design. The artwork was all free assets.
- Haywire - My submission to the week long 2021.2 Brackey's game jam.
For this game, I wrote a custom parkour 3d character controller complete with wall running and sliding, as well as a custom powerup system. For this game, I split the game and level design 50/50 with my artist and did all of the UI design.
- Greenvim - my neovim configuration and my main IDE.
Greenvim has a minimalistic look, but has as many features as most IDEs.
- Astrocore Games
I built a full backend for the Astrocore Games website (sign in, account information, etc) with vanilla JS, socket.io, and express.js. As well as some HTML games.
Please feel free to send me an email to get in touch!